Home Page
F-Zero Central Community Update (Aug.) Championships General Forum Players Photo Album
F-Zero Climax
F-Zero GP Legend
F-Zero MV
F-Zero X
F-Zero GX
F-Zero SNES
F-Zero Climax F-Zero GP Legend F-Zero MV F-Zero X F-Zero GX F-Zero SNES
Twitter Facebook YouTube Twitch
MV Rules Resources Videos Ladder Your Times Latest Times Records Forum
   « View previous topic | View next topic »  
    Index » F-Zero MV » A new challenger at last? Goto page 1, 2  Next
TBK
Janitor
A new challenger at last?
Reply to this Post

Seems like Richard is finally picking up interest in MV Smile

I've been hoping to see that for a while. Some of the records look promising so far!

Edit: http://wrvids.com/F-Zero_series/F-Zero%20MV/

Here are some more videos. I'm not sure if you've been aware of the site, Richard?

Mandalore
Jet Vermilion
Re: A new challenger at last?
Reply to this Post

Judging by his latest submissions, he can get at least top 5 overall. Getting any 1st places with be significantly harder than in GPL and Climax though. It'll be really nice to have videos of every single track played at a high level. Smile

Didn't realise all my old videos were archived on that site, I thought they were lost forever. Razz

BPA
Staff Ghost
Reply to this Post

Nice times Richard, really promising!

"Lucifer! Punish your enemies, oh lord of the night, destroy them all!"
RichardTaro
Staff Ghost
Reply to this Post

I was interested in MV recently.
It might be more difficult to take 1st place with MV than any other series.

Video of BPA and Yazzo that existed in youtube became reference very much.
Thank you.

BPA
Staff Ghost
Reply to this Post

Really happy to see your newest times, you're destroying a lot of your old PRs. When you have a full set of new times I think you'd be right in the thick of a battle against Kevin/Clement/BenB17.

Can't wait to see what you manage on P1. With a double bump start on lap 1, you can get another bump after the first corner if you take it tight on the left, wait for a CPU to appear behind you (like on B1), and then drive hard right (no need to take the jump). You could sub 1'50.

RichardTaro
Staff Ghost
Reply to this Post
BPA wrote:

You could sub 1'50.

Hard mission.

BPA
Staff Ghost
Reply to this Post

Have faith Wink

Uchiha Madao
Staff Ghost
Reply to this Post

MV's records have been pushed a lot. it is the hardest F-Zero game to climb in the ladder.

"Patience is useful in any moment"
Copernicus
Blood Hawk
Reply to this Post

It appears RichardTaro's MV improvements have lead him to surpass BPA on the AF championship ladder.  I wonder what BPA is planning to do now...

BPA
Staff Ghost
Reply to this Post

Play more MV. I'll never play GX again so I won't repass him. Might as well stick to what I'm good at.

uhd
Blood Hawk
Reply to this Post

You could repass him by living and eating healthily and hope to outlive him some 70, 80 years down the line.
That is currently my strategy for becoming MV champion.

F-zero MV World Champion
1863-2217
Copernicus
Blood Hawk
Reply to this Post

You could also play more GPL and Climax.  I remember back in the day when you had the Triple Crown (MV+GPL+Climax).

BPA
Staff Ghost
Reply to this Post

I've been playing CX but not seriously. GPL would be interesting but I have too little patience to get back into it. With MV though I still have a ton of targets to hit. Combined with Tom's life techniques this could go a long way.

BPA
Staff Ghost
Reply to this Post

Guess we got another 'new challenger' in Peutos, who has an extremely strong Championship time ranked 3rd! Not to mention some other very good times and all the potential that goes with it. If you read this give us a shout Smile

Kaynce
Black Bull
Reply to this Post

First off, awesome job Ben on the new records you're setting. 36'20"xx course total is retarded. Too fantastic.

Now about Peutos. Does he have splits besides championships? or any vids? I know he's far off any crazy totals but anyone who emerges in the low 38's catches my attention. Even with using new technices and strates. We should question this no? Unless someone knows he's legit?

I hope he is cause it makes for some excitment on our ladder. Like you cant just tie Tom's B1 time and suck balls on other courses unless your good and are still improving the other times. Either way with such times i'd expect an easy climb from him to catch Yamamoto's total and Ben B. If he cant then i'd call attention.

(in reality i just dont like anyone beating any of my times lol)

Are you watching closely?
BPA
Staff Ghost
Reply to this Post

Thanks Kevin. And yes, Peutos's Championship time is proofed... would be cool for him to write here about his experiences with MV over the years though, it would explain a lot Smile

BPA
Staff Ghost
Reply to this Post

Hey everyone - Peutos gave me a PM on facebook, he said he can't post on here but wrote a message he asked to be passed on... so here it is...

hi everyone i'm peutos and i want to say that i play with mv for 2/3 years because i didn't play for some month... i return to play about 7 month ago and my personal on championship was 1"23"29... then i saw the video of ben allen and kalle videkull and i understood how drive i try a lot and finish i did 1"21"84 about a month ago... in the last month i've played at other circuit because i'd like to try new type of driving i'm not a strong pilot as benb or kaynce or UHD but i play at mv because i like it. in the other circuit my time aren't as goods as championship's time because i play good only in the circuit that i like... for example i hate knight 3 and my time is orrible... i didn't want suspicious anyone and i'm ready to proof that my times are "true" ... in the end today i realised 1"21"90 on championship 1794-1600-1596-1595-1605 and i want try to beat kalle videkull ( the last lap is very very bad!!!!).. in the other circuit i'm not as good but i like particulary the bishop and queen cup... only the queen 2 where i can't to jump with jet vermilion and i crashed ever

Yazzo
Staff Ghost
Reply to this Post

last lap bad? someone should mention he can save like .3 on the opener lol

uhd
Blood Hawk
Reply to this Post

At last, a new challenger!

F-zero MV World Champion
1863-2217
Peutos
Fire Stingray
Reply to this Post

hi everyone!!!! i'm very happy because you are very kind and i made a new personal time on championship 1'21"80!!!! i will to beat my personal and i'll take the second place on the world... i don't think to be a very strong challenger... certainly not enough to worry you UHD!!!!!

Index » F-Zero MV » A new challenger at last? Goto page 1, 2  Next