SNES Rules Resources Videos Ladder Your Times Latest Times Records Forum
   « View previous topic | View next topic »  
    Index » F-Zero SNES » Problem with FUZEE
alex31997
Mr. EAD
Problem with FUZEE
Reply to this Post

then, I have a problem with FUZEE.

The problem is when I try to build a track with the double name for example Port Town 1 and 2 or White Land 1 or 2, the track comes out all broken, that is, the pieces all come out at random for example a curve of the curve here and I unfortunately start all over again.
How can I fix?
FennorVirastar
Mr. EAD
Re: Problem with FUZEE
Reply to this Post
alex31997 wrote:

The problem is when I try to build a track with the double name for example Port Town 1 and 2 or White Land 1 or 2, the track comes out all broken, that is, the pieces all come out at random for example a curve of the curve here and I unfortunately start all over again.
How can I fix?

First of all you have to look at the top of the window. There you can see "CHIP:XXXX/9000". Make sure that this is never higher than 9000/9000. If your track gets more complicated, the number will rise. But I think when building alternate tracks it can be corrupted before you reach 9000/9000, it can even corrupt other regions. (Happend to me that Mute City got corrupted after making too many parts for Deathwind I)

To avoid this try to build both Port Town I and II with the global parts. With "global" I mean the parts you will see on both tracks, Port Town I and II. (change mode by pressing F5 or F6, when the global parts are selected the screen should be brighter, when the Port Town I specific parts are selected the screen gets darker) Use the Port Town I specific parts only to block the part of the track that leads to Port Town II and to open the part of the track that leads to Port Town I.

Another tip for staying below 9000/9000: The program doesn't save the position of every single tile, it saves them in blocks. Every block has 16x16 tiles, they are zoned in by the green lines. If there are two identical blocks, the program has only to save the tiles of one block, it will notice that the other block is identical so the CHIP number won't increase. That means if you have two identical turns, try to position them both within the same part of a block. Especially for the background that is important, never make a backround that repeats itself every 15x15x tiles or the region gets corrupted very soon. Always make it repeat itself after 16x16 tiles.

alex31997
Mr. EAD
Re: Problem with FUZEE
Reply to this Post
FennorVirastar wrote:
alex31997 wrote:

How can I fix?

First of all you have to look at the top of the window. There you can see "CHIP:XXXX/9000". Make sure that this is never higher than 9000/9000. If your track gets more complicated, the number will rise. But I think when building alternate tracks it can be corrupted before you reach 9000/9000, it can even corrupt other regions. (Happend to me that Mute City got corrupted after making too many parts for Deathwind I)

To avoid this try to build both Port Town I and II with the global parts. With "global" I mean the parts you will see on both tracks, Port Town I and II. (change mode by pressing F5 or F6, when the global parts are selected the screen should be brighter, when the Port Town I specific parts are selected the screen gets darker) Use the Port Town I specific parts only to block the part of the track that leads to Port Town II and to open the part of the track that leads to Port Town I.

Another tip for staying below 9000/9000: The program doesn't save the position of every single tile, it saves them in blocks. Every block has 16x16 tiles, they are zoned in by the green lines. If there are two identical blocks, the program has only to save the tiles of one block, it will notice that the other block is identical so the CHIP number won't increase. That means if you have two identical turns, try to position them both within the same part of a block. Especially for the background that is important, never make a backround that repeats itself every 15x15x tiles or the region gets corrupted very soon. Always make it repeat itself after 16x16 tiles.

I solved it.
the problem was that I built the parties only in the dark.
that is, I had to create curves in the clear and not in the dark, so I resolved.
As soon as I finish I leave the download to download it ... you will have fun ^ ^

Index » F-Zero SNES » Problem with FUZEE