Twitter Facebook YouTube Twitch
SNES Rules Resources Videos Ladder Your Times Latest Times Records Forum
   « View previous topic | View next topic »  
    Index » F-Zero SNES » Duel of Giants
FunStyle
Black Bull
Duel of Giants
Reply to this Post

Sorry for this, but im so glad about this that i have to post it here.The FF World Record of 3'11"13 stands for over 7 Years now. And now it will come to its end...

Not only edward tries hard to get it also LEGEND tries now, exactly what i wanted him to do,even before edward tried.For me does it mean that we have a duell of giants here.I don't doubt that they wont get it, but i am looking forward to the faster one and when both got the WR who will have the better time. I for myself could also try,but i won't, have no time for it. If edwards DW2 won't be WR of the year im sure the new one on FF will be. So you 2: There are ~2 months left, go for it and make me smile Smile

Here sth of the 2 players:

LEGEND:

LEGENDs "best" attempt actually sucks with over 7 seconds gap to the WR. But i think, this is just a problem of training. I guess this was his first day playing seriously on FF and of course he won't get the WR immediatly. But on the otherside he shows us his skills again with a 37"18 lap what is the best lap ever done i think. I for myself was able to set a 37"35 once-edwards best is 37"23 i think and the best before that was Akiyoshi's 37"32... So we have a epic gap of 0"05 even to edwards insane lap.

Edward:

Edward is using his new Bump-Strategie,which seems to be a lot faster then the laps in the current World Record. It also seems to make a run probably not easier but "safer"- Legend uses this too, but i think he wont try to get a WR with that strategie since the one without is faster as his fastet lap shows. Edward has problems on the opener, as he told a couple of times by now, but he is already on optimizing his runs and waiting for "the one" that gives him a time of sub 3'11"13.

edit: I have overseen one of edwards laps and he reminded me on it, so i can say that the best lap with video is 37'10 and 37'08 without video.

So just to let verybody know what is going on with this World Record soon, i would recommend subscribing both of them and watch thier progress....

The Legend never dies-
Uchiha Madao
Staff Ghost
Re: Duel of Giants
Reply to this Post

the most crazy thing is realizing that the old FF WR is 7 years old.

i still remember when i downloaded that video when the record was brand new.

*feels way old now*

"Patience is useful in any moment"
BPA
Staff Ghost
Re: Duel of Giants
Reply to this Post
UchihaSasuke wrote:

the most crazy thing is realizing that the old FF WR is 7 years old.

i still remember when i downloaded that video when the record was brand new.

*feels way old now*

God don't even say it man haha... we're such old fogies.

edward got the WR and sub 3'11 first, so therefore he wins the internet.

"Lucifer! Punish your enemies, oh lord of the night, destroy them all!"
   Index » F-Zero SNES » Duel of Giants